The standard temporary building fence clamp is made of steel and equipped with a bolt and a nut, which can be mounted with a socket wrench. You can also manually tighten the bolt to connect the gates. Each clamp is attached to the inside of the site by means of a wrench. With this mobile fence clamp you can attach a strut to a mobile fence, you can also connect two construction fences to each other. However, it can be opened in an instant with simple tools. With us you can choose from several types of mobile fence clamps , for example:
- Anti-theft building fence coupling with Inbus bolt , so that your construction site is protected against theft.
- 42/60 coupling with Inbus bolt , with this you can clamp construction fences of a larger diameter with an Inbus key.
- Lock bolt coupling.
- Light model coupling , the plates of this mobile fence coupling are 3 millimeters thick in contrast to the other clamps which are 4 millimeters thick.
- Allen bolt coupling , so you can secure the mobile fence coupling with an Inbus key.
All HAKA mobile fence clamps have a yellow passivated surface treatment , which guarantees a longer lifespan.
The building fence coupling is available in the following options:
- 1030.0011 | building fence coupling 4mm with Inbus bolt (all thread)
- 1030.0012 | building fence coupling 3mm light model
- 1030.0013 | building fence coupling 4mm with lock bolt
- 1030.0014 | building fence coupling 4mm anti-theft with Inbus bolt
- 1030.0015 | building fence coupling 4mm 42/60 with Inbus bolt
Do you want more information about the building fence clamp? contact us or make a quotation with the button above.