This stacking container galvanized and Aboma approved is very strong, and ideal for storing scaffolding equipment, for example. The metal stacking bin is easy to move with a forklift. These scaffolding trays are very easy to stack due to the open corners with lifting eyes, so those feet fit exactly in the open corners. This storage bin is also Aboma and has 2 tons lifting load and 10 tons payload.
Storage container specifications
- Hot dip galvanized , 4 walls made of steel sheet
- A long service life is guaranteed with this steel container
- Can be used for many applications
- Suitable for storing scaffolding components
- Four lifting eyes
- 2 Ton lifting load
- 10 Ton payload
On request, the stacking container can be supplied galvanized as a lifting container with HAKA lifting instructions. The lifting buckets are also provided with HAKA serial numbers. Because the storage bin has four lifting eyes, it can easily be moved with a crane thanks to an approved four-step.
The galvanized stacking tray is available in the following dimensions (mm)
- 1000.0000 | 1000x800x500mm HK box 1000 metal (Available as a lifting tray with Aboma inspection)
- 1000.0001 | 1200x1000x500mm HK box 1200 metal
- 1000.0005 | 1200x800x500mm HK box 1100 metal
- 1000.0002 | 800x500x400mm HK box 800 metal
Do you want more information about this stacking container galvanized Aboma approved? contact us or make a quotation with the button above.