The standard mobile fence clamp is made of steel and equipped with a bolt and a nut, which can be mounted with a socket wrench. You can also manually tighten the bolt to connect the gates. Each clamp is attached to the inside of the site by means of a wrench. With this mobile fence clamp you can attach a strut to a mobile fence, you can also connect two construction fences to each other. However, it can be opened in an instant with simple tools. With us you can choose from several types of mobile fence clamps , for example:
- Anti-theft construction fence coupling with Allen screw , so that your construction site is protected against theft.
- 42/60 coupling with Allen bolt , with this you can clamp construction fences of a larger diameter with an Allen key.
- Lock bolt coupling.
- Light model coupling , the plates of this mobile fence coupling are 3 millimeters thick in contrast to the other clamps which are 4 millimeters thick.
- Allen bolt coupling , so you can secure the mobile fence coupling with an Allen key.
All HAKA mobile fence clamps have a yellow passivated surface treatment , which guarantees a longer lifespan.
The construction fence coupling is available in the following options:
- 1030.0011 | construction fence coupling 4mm with Allen bolt (all thread)
- 1030.0012 | construction fence coupling 3mm light model
- 1030.0013 | construction fence coupling 4mm with lock bolt
- 1030.0014 | construction fence coupling 4mm anti-theft with Allen screw
- 1030.0015 | construction fence coupling 4mm 42/60 with Allen screw